Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,551 through 29,565 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a transculunt haos fencer. want darkus batilion or any darkus bakugan

    #268557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey this place was made by me to trade a darkus scorpion trap and a ventus b1!!! centiploid for a darkus baliton trap

    #268547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can some one send pictures of what they look like/

    #268545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that episode was cool the next episode looks good too.

    #268542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well ace won't know because he's in that Capsule thingy :-[

    #268537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Yeah My bday party is tom. Cant't wait. (Man, am I stupid! I demolished my deck in battle.) Sorry! I'll send u a message when I'm ready 2 brawl tom. Again sorry!

    His name isn't Tom, its Dan XD

    LOL I think he was abbreviating tomorrow as tom. Also so many screw ups in this brawl. FIRST. Flowing waters lets you SWAP gates from your unused. Whatever you put in you have to take out as well. 2 you can not shoot another bakugan in the middle of a battle. I dont know what rules you were reading but you have never been able to do that.

    anyway i still won 😉

    #268530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yeah My bday party is tom. Cant't wait. (Man, am I stupid! I demolished my deck in battle.) Sorry! I'll send u a message when I'm ready 2 brawl tom. Again sorry!

    His name isn't Tom, its Dan XD

    LOL I think he was abbreviating tomorrow as tom. Also so many screw ups in this brawl. FIRST. Flowing waters lets you SWAP gates from your unused. Whatever you put in you have to take out as well. 2 you can not shoot another bakugan in the middle of a battle. I dont know what rules you were reading but you have never been able to do that.

    #268510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is the lync combat pack released in america cause i've been looking for them and i can't find anything

    #268508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    These are my wants.:Aquos wilda,Translucent pyrus foxbat, Translucent haos fencer,a hades,,Apollonier, or a Altair.Or you can Pm me any bakugan you have to trade that I dont have.

    #268506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok thanks i've wanting to find a Bakusteal Altair but they're so pricey one ebay so i'll just wait thanks alot

    #268502
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I voted baron cause I just dont like him

    #268489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well helios is supposed to be the evolution of viper helios. because in gone gone bakugan when he says he has all the data he needs i think it is a hint that he will mechanize viper helios, and in time lead to maxus helios

    but the downside helios cannot talk and has limits to his powers

    #268477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found some more, big_26141.jpg[img]http://www.afterbuy.de/images/29525/bakuganstarter.JPG[/img]They are sold at like foreign shops, weird

    #268468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THis was posted last night by Obito. I really hope that they arrive here soon.

    THIS IS SO EPIC YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME!i saw these awesome b2 packs starters and the series was called bakucore!it was soo epic! it had like b2 versions of like reaper and saurus and robotallion and more! i was like WHOA!!!!!!!!ill show pics soon when i get 1.edit: so i googled it and found a pic.[img]http://www.juguemodel.com/images/BAKUCORE.JPG[/img]the strange thing is it's mostly sold in non american countries..

    yes thats what i was talking abount on my post

    #268253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Episode is up on Bakugan Buzz.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,551 through 29,565 (of 45,228 total)