Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,221 through 29,235 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok im up to speed now lol im so sleepy bakugan brawl stand hydranoid 670gs darkus on ur card,

    #269674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this got confusing lol.

    #269673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi I'm BakuNate but you can call me Nate

    #269671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats a tie the battle goes yo who was on the card frist and it was my bakugan so id win that battle .

    #269669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    keep brawling.so your turn to put a gc down.

    #269667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know I know its just that the bakuganbuzz forum is turning into the community and we need 2 save it!Also did u even read this? ??? (its from me)

    that's weird...on my high voltage it says by 100g or more.I guess misprint or something.(I don't like misprints :'()

    Anyway u still have no ability cards etc.me 880gu 880g

    But if the card effect didnt work then I should.Its a tie the 1st bakugan o nthe card wins and it was mine.

    #269663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also just pm us if u want 2 say something, we'll post it to each other which means please no off topic posts or spamming,please

    its ok no big deal.

    #269659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    night

    #269658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I lose but since you win by more than 100g all your ability cards go into your used pile.Ability Activate! clean house all your ability cards in your used pile are removed from the game.

    Actually if you look again he won by EXACTLY 100 not over 100 so the cards effect doesn't activate.

    thats cool. 😀

    #269657
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol thanks.

    #269653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat Jaybrawler.

    #269652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maybe tomorrow I g2g.

    #269651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol yea was looknig at the wrong one lol.

    #269649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    then i won.good game it was very close.

    #269646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    did you already use one during this battle?

Viewing 15 posts - 29,221 through 29,235 (of 45,228 total)