Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,206 through 29,220 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can only use julies throw before you roll. Try again

    #269748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i confirm i lost against brawler610

    #269749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sub Terra naga 620 mine

    #269754
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc set

    #269742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol! I confirm

    #269732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi I'm bakunate but you can call me Nate. My highest it pyro drago 710

    #269718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I couldn't respond cause it was locked

    #269716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I only lost once. We can finish now

    #269711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have 3 wins and 1 loss!!

    #269709
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok

    #269698
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your welcome

    #269702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection

    #269681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost to brawl4life.

    #269680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i olose good game night.

    #269678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    were both on ur card.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,206 through 29,220 (of 45,228 total)