Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,101 through 29,115 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can't play Haos 2, it says start of the battle, which is referred to as 'When the gate card gets opened'. So, Haos 2 is negated, seeming that it has to be played when the gate gets opened. You won that, so it's tied, 2-2

    #270159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos Mega Nemus go, your card.Inb4 Crushing Blow

    #270155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kay.BB, Haos Tentaclear (280) stand, my card. Gate open, Crushing Blow.[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentral_2068_2385335372[/img]Neither of us can activate any abilities, so heres the total.Me-360You-660

    #270150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate, Mirage.[IMG]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentral_2068_2503593683[/img]

    #270142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, we both set a gate.Gate set, your roll.

    #270139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got a bronze attack wilda at 670g i also hid one in the baby toys just in case when wal-mart had alot of 'em.

    I hid a 3 pack of bakugan that was ones I had behind easy bake ovens 2 weeks ago its still there when I went yesterday lol.anyway I found the combat packs but im going today to get lyuncs.

    #270135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am proof, I have one and haos emily has one.

    #270131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Keh, then. Gate open. Quick Charge.[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentral_2064_4230509054[/img]Me-740You-710

    #270129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There is a blue and green ventus

    #270126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shes gonna activate ventus you numnut

    #270121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB, Haos Shadow Vulcan (610) stand, my card.

    #270113
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, BB, Haos Mega Nemus stand, 720. Your card.

    #270108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well at least i will be able to get regular maxus helios but i only have one piece it really sucks i only have klawgor, and ya i just checked it before i posted this topic

    #270105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats not true

    #270102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how awesome would that be im definetly gonna buy the deka helios and the other pieces when they come out

Viewing 15 posts - 29,101 through 29,115 (of 45,228 total)