Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,086 through 29,100 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thx

    #270198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi welcome.

    #270195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually the new Cartoon network Vol 4 dvd comes with one of two cards. We got dark power boost...


    I just ordered the Teletoon Vol 2 DVD cause I want the card. And I want to get the latest one, the CN Vol 4 which comes with a new Promo card never before seen, good for Darkus.

    The new vol 4 i think is suppose to come with 2 cards

    What card number was your card?

    #270194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate distraction any bakugan with a

    #270190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bravo. This was very entertaining.

    #270189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate attractor ur

    #270187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It says Play after your opponent's Bakugan is rolled and stands. Move that Bakugan to the other gate card. It refers to your opponent's. So I'm guessing no.

    dang it.I made this perfect strategy for it if i could make my bakugan move to different gate card.

    #270186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set

    #270183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl Gc set

    #270182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Keh, rematch sometime it is.And, just to let you know, I don't play for the Scoreboard, okay? Bit late, but still =P

    #270178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDWell, seeming that the winner wins as soon as three gate cards are in their used pile and then it's game set, technically, I would have won. That, and, Help From Freinds puts the gate card in the owners un-used pile, so that they can play it later.

    #270175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pudder's banned

    #270172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah. That's fine by me, that's what me and my brother do if we drop a card or something XD

    #270170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, Sun Arena.[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentral_2066_58227958[/img]Ability Activate, Haos 2. I take your DaW, so I'm at three gates. Unless you can negate that, I just won.

    #270167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lolz.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,086 through 29,100 (of 45,228 total)