Ill join
Kewl!
Well, there's Hellfire, a golden gate card, that works like Cleansing Fire.
great vid!
I googled it, in Image Search, Shopping Search, and Web Search. I found nothing about a Hell's Bargain card.Take a picture or scan it, or show some form of proof, otherwise I'll consider it fake… Unless it's in the show, of course.
You know that how exactly?As soon as we start seeing the packs. i mean super and it does come out
i mean super and it does come out
And there is no such thing as Super dragonoid.
Ooh, count me in, if this gets approved.
it comes out in 2 weeks. and hyper drago doesnt come out till th next seires
DaW is what me and many of my freinds call Duck and Win.
Haos 2. Major game-turner if you play it on a DaW style card.
ive seen on a banner it looks like ingram regular has a hole on the front
usa duh…
gc open needle eye lowest gs winpercipal 720gswired 850gs i win ur turn
my turn gc