bb ventus percipal on urs 720gs
its 3 gc, okay stand darkus hades 710g
is this three gc win or first to lose three bakugan losesscoreme 2u 0
hi, im back, ok can we reuse bakugan right
yaya i have leonidas because its so like spin dragonoid and i have the darkus version yay everyone call spin dragonoid leonidas
u there
I already beat you by pm so I'm already the NJ champ. Your just trying to get the title from me.
u want to brawl
This^
This^ is like spam, so don't do that either.
spam spam spam spam spam.you're so obsessed with spam, stronger it's ridiculous."hello, I'm stronger.
that would be cool
V isn't doing any more brawls.
hey i was a former nj champion and i should get a crack at you if you cant beat me you have no chance against vendetta.
reminds me of infinity drago
hey subterra dude want to brawl
Meh, I don''t like it's Ball Form all that much. It reminds me a lot of a Percival or Spin Ravenoid… :