would you like to say something to me? >:( like, you were right, i was wrong, people always doubting me, what do you take me for? a noob? well that was the old me ;D
would you like to say something to me? >:( like, you were right, i was wrong, people always doubting me, what do you take me for? a noob? well that was the old me ;D
P.S when I said do it by pm I meant have then never talk about it!Look I'm the self proclaimed king of the bakudome (yes I'm that conceited) and nobody approved of this death match so you can stay.
i am have to do it at 9:30pm wich it is 9:02 i dont have long and yes some one on the site we did bye email i wanna keep that to myself becuses i dont whant them to get peeps mad at them.