Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,786 through 16,800 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It looks like a hot wheel, that turns to a giant fan, but Thats just my opinion!

    #310416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think its really ugly, I mean what is spinmaster doing??

    NP GAINS OVER 9000 FAIL POINTS.

    #310414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Being awesome.And they're doin it rite.

    #310413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think its really ugly, I mean what is spinmaster doing??

    #310412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THE FANIT MAKES ME THINKOF AIRMAN

    IT SHALL BE NICK-NAMED AIRMAN WHEN (IF) IT COMES OUT.

    #310411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THE FANIT MAKES ME THINKOF AIRMAN

    #310386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome...I wish the game had Wi-Fi... :'(

    Wait, it doesn't have Wi-fi?... RAGERAGERAGE

    #310373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    waitwaitwaitWhat attribute is that? Reverse Haos?

    #310370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brix were released.

    I MADE THE DEATH STAR WITH MAH BRICKS.

    #310368
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I made a base with my brix.

    #310367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I cant wait for it to come out tuesday Im getting the Ds verison then the Wii one later.

    #310341
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    epic X10000000

    fail

    #310339
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Elico

    #310322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And I just finished A Dangerous Path.Let's see who finishes the first series first =x=ONTO THE DARKEST HOUR.

    Ha! lets see about that! it took meh four days to read #3, and soon, ill be on the Sunset before your on Moonrise! XD (JK)

    #310306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    would you like to say something to me? >:( like, you were right, i was wrong, people always doubting me, what do you take me for? a noob? well that was the old me ;D

    You still are my friend, here's $1,000

    thx

    i make no sence.

    no you don't :-

Viewing 15 posts - 16,786 through 16,800 (of 45,228 total)