Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,006 through 16,020 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yay I gots names for each character, as well as their attacks, in Japanese~Guy: 人Galeon: GaleonGaiGar: GaiGarGaoGaiGar: GaoGaiGarHyoRyu: 氷のドラゴンEnRyu: 火のドラゴンChouRyuJin: 極度のドラゴン王Volfogg: 神秘的な霧GunGlue: 銃のワシGunDober: 銃のドーベルマン犬BigVolfogg: 大きく神秘的な霧Goldymarg: GoldymargMic Sounders the 13th: マイクロフォンの音響器第13J-Der: J-DerKing J-Der: J-Der王FuuRyu: 風のドラゴンRaiRyu: 雷ドラゴンGekiRyuJin: 錯覚のドラゴン王AnRyu: 暗いドラゴンKouRyu: 軽いドラゴンTenRyuJin: メスのドラゴン王PhantomGao: PhantomGaoGaoFar: GaoFarGaoFighGar: GaoFighGarGensic GaoGaiGar: Genesic GaoGaiGarPasder: PasderPolonaise: PolonaisePrimada: PrimadaPizza: ピザPenchinon: PenchinonPagglacio: PagglacioZ-Master: ZマスターPalperepa: PalperepaPalperepa PLUS: Palperepaと:Palperepa Prajna: Palperepa PrajnaPisa Sol: ピサSolPillinus: PillinusPia Dacem: Pia DacemPia Dacem PIT: Pia DacemピットPaulus Abel: 偽のアベルPe La Cain: 失敗カインP-Vater: P-VaterP'Tulone: P'TulonePuranus: PuranusPurcio: PurcioPolturn: PolturnNow for attacks:Guy:Will Knife: ナイフGaoGaiGar:Protect Shade: 陰を保護しなさいBroken Magnum: 壊れたマグナムびん[censored, H-word] and Heaven: 地獄および天Dividing Driver: 運転者の分割Dimension Pliers: 次元のプライヤーGoldion Hammer: GoldionのハンマーHammer [censored, H-word]: ハンマーの地獄Hammer Heaven: ハンマーの天Hikari ni Nare: なったライトStar GaoGaiGar/GaoFighGar:Protect Wall: 壁を保護しなさいBroken Phantom: 壊れた幻影Gatling Driver: Gatlingの運転者(rest are same as GaoGaiGar's attacks)Genesic GaoGaiGar:Genesic Shade: Genesic陰Genesic Magnum: GenesicマグナムびんGenesic [censored, H-word] and Heaven: Genesic地獄および天Genesic Bolter: Genesic Bolter:Bolting Driver: ボルトで固定する運転者Gadget Feather: 小道具の羽(rest are same as Guy's attacks)HyoRyu:Freezing Rifle: 凍結のライフルFreezing Pistol: 凍結のピストルEnRyu:Melting Rifle: 凍結のピストルMelting Pistol: 溶けるピストルReflecting Shield: 反映の盾ChouRyuJin:Double Gun: 二重銃UI Tech Beam: UIの技術のビームEraser Head XL: 消す物ヘッドXLVolfogg:Silver Moon: 銀製の月Silver Cross: 銀製の十字BigVolfogg:1,000 Magnum: 1,000マグナムびんHurisame Sword: 最終的な剣Daigatten Matten: Daigatten MattenMic Sounders 13th: Sparkling VV: 光っているVVThundering Break V: 雷が鳴る壊れ目VSolitary Wave Riser: 孤独な波の暴徒Disc M: ディスクMDisc P: ディスクPDisc X: ディスクXDisc F: ディスクFJ-Der:Plasma Wing: 血しょう翼Plasma Sword: 血しょう剣King J-Der:Anti-Meson Cannon: 反中間子大砲Maser Cannon: Maserの大砲J-Quoth: J-QuothJ-Phoenix: JフェニックスFuuRyu: Howling Gale: 遠ぼえの疾風RaiRyu: Roaring Lightning: とどろく電光GekiRyuJin:Xiang Tou Long: 最高風電光 AnRyu:Yami no Bull's Eye: 暗いBull' sの目KouRyu: Hikari no Fire: 軽い火TenRyuJin: Hikari to Yami no Mai: ライトおよび影のダンスInternal Dangan X: 内部Dangan X

    #313274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    how do you enter codes in the game for ds

    Well, for AR codes you use a Action Replay device (sold seprately) for the ingame codes, you use the player's name, meaning you can only use one.

    it wont let you type in number in your name and i dont know any ar codes

    #313267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Narutopwns im ready to brawl today

    Well your not on right now, and havent posted so next time, just post!

    #313264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what are the boosts for Darkus Subterra and Pyrus?

    D-40P-60S-70

    #313261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat the game an hour ago i now have a 740g omega leonidas im trieing to unlock other bakugan now though and it still may have wifi just depends on your copy butt its fairly easy if you know how to brawl

    #313260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii want ur aquos ingrammm *drools*

    LOL, yeah, I loves Ingrams!!!, if I had an extra I might of traded, oh well!!!

    #312220
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, this is the last time I am going to say this…THE ORBIT HELIOS ON THE POSTER IS A PROTOTYPE.

    #312254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'm sticking with what i said before, it is the launcher part of Dartaak.

    I don't think so. Check out the poster. It doesn't look anything like it IMO.

    Don't bother with him, SD. Once Seiki has made up his mind, not even official confirmation can change it.

    #312262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's amazing how I was the only one who remembers him…Of course, I was the only one out of who's posted in here who's been a member when we was an active member...

    #312269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've heard about you. It'll be good to have you back. I hope we get to talk to each-other sometime.

    #312284
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do you think that the TV show should have a contest or kids to create their own character (with special restrictions of course)? I say it would be an exellent idea.

    I say, if there is gonna be a new character made this way, they better freaking have Moskeeto as theuir guardian.

    #312354
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I agree, most of my losses were from Magical Card Changes, lol

    #312353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice!

    #312361
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i don't think we've met before have we?

    He's waaay before your time, CD4E, he's been gone for SEVERAL months.

    #312369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY! another haos brawler! ^^ just call me CD4E, welcome to the site and hope ya enjoy it!

    ^As you can see, Haos is somewhat popular here, along with Darkus (my personal fav), Ventus, and Subterra.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,006 through 16,020 (of 45,228 total)