Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,991 through 16,005 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You did well. Yes, almost is the word.

    #313330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY, my lure worked, gate open, skyress, me-510+150=660you-350+80=430Anything, you also know skyress' effect, so no need for me to type it!!!

    #313320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i was to lateps i just got my 36th win

    Congrats!!!and also, its your roll Darkwind!!!

    #313316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    No imports, first to three gates, no HSP's, youngest first, Im 14, I also want a new challenger!!!Gate set!

    I accept Gate Card Set Bakugan Brawl subterra WormQuake On My Gate Card

    WOW, primo was gonna brawl, oh well, Ventus Skyress 510 on mine, also, whats your woemquakes g's?

    #313315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    OK, I'm sorry everyone but it is now the second round. If your brawl wasn't finished, please tell me who one the most Gate Cards. If nobody won any GC's, I will flip a coin and you will call heads or tails and I'll tell you who won.

    Hey, you should just do who posted last, makes it more fair, cause somepeople just never come on!

    OK, but I'm still sticking with my first rule. I'll only do yours if nobody won a GC.

    YAY, so I move on!!!

    #313311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, I'm sorry everyone but it is now the second round. If your brawl wasn't finished, please tell me who one the most Gate Cards. If nobody won any GC's, I will flip a coin and you will call heads or tails and I'll tell you who won.

    Hey, you should just do who posted last, makes it more fair, cause somepeople just never come on!

    #313303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    how do you enter codes in the game for ds

    Well, for AR codes you use a Action Replay device (sold seprately) for the ingame codes, you use the player's name, meaning you can only use one.

    it wont let you type in number in your name and i dont know any ar codes

    That's because there is only one on cheats.gbatemp.com's forums

    i dont know the game id though

    #313300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well im trieing to find ar codes currently

    #313297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    do you think that the TV show should have a contest or kids to create their own character (with special restrictions of course)? I say it would be an exellent idea.

    I'd rather make my own bakugan, but then again, I'm not a kid...

    MOSKEETO I SAY, HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE SERIES.

    Is it a season 2 release bakugan?

    It's out in the US now...(in the B3 series, BTW)

    #313292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    do you think that the TV show should have a contest or kids to create their own character (with special restrictions of course)? I say it would be an exellent idea.

    I'd rather make my own bakugan, but then again, I'm not a kid...

    MOSKEETO I SAY, HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE SERIES.

    #313291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm, I dont think Ive seen either of those before.

    This seller has a lot of good ones, even a Ventus Frosch, but a bit too much for me ;D

    #313286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The Apollonir looks good, for an Apollonir…The Hammer Gorem still looks like crap though.

    #313283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    evolving traps? now I've heard it all.

    #313281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I try to connect, it says my connection is rejected by "Mediation Server". Can anyone please shine some light on my downfall?

    Dunno why, but why try? You'd be the only one on...

    #313277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    evolving traps? now I've heard it all.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,991 through 16,005 (of 45,228 total)