Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Black and White RP

This topic contains 86 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MasterDharak MasterDharak 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Profile photo of MasterDharak
      MasterDharak

I have been thinking about this for a few days, so why not?UPDATE:RULES:-In battles, your opponent goes down when they say they go down. Not when you say so.-No redicouls battles. Like a Weavile surviving many Close combats.-No legendaries of any kind. Not even trios nor Rotom nor Cresselia. I deem all of those legendaries. There will be an exception to this later but not now.-Try not to make your whole team shiny. Its not common. It usually happens with hackers.-Certain people are not allowed in this topic. If I tell you to leave, you leave.Setting: UnovaCurrent storyline point: Nacere City after Gym defeat.Version adapted: WhiteIf you want to join, copy and paste to fill this out:Name: Kekyu, Makyu, NikyuAge: 15, 16, 15Current Team:???Favorite Type(Your current team has noting to do with this):Dark, Steel, FireDescription of character's appearance:The Trio is garbed in Pure white Robes with hoods. The hoods are so dark, no face can be seen. The robes cover the entire body and the bottom slightly draggs on the ground.I will start.N:"I should find some more clues to Reshiram here..."???:"..." The trio walkes up behind N.N:"Hmm?" He turns around. "Who are you? You look suspic-"The tall trio member steaks. "We are the Yeing Trio."The Yeing Trio lifts their left arm, each holding a pokeball."What do you want?!" N stammers.

Blaise grabbed the Dusk Stone from his backpack.The boys stared at the stone.Blaise's eyes started to glow blue, and then stopped.

MasterDharak

“Well, lets go. Go Feraligatr!”"Go Samurott!"Kekyu got on Kabutops with Kurt. Seiki got on Politoad. Makyu got on Samruott with Blaise. Nikyu got on Feraligatr. They set off on the river beside the desert. Ferligatr swam up beside Kabutops. Nikyu reached inside his robe and brought out the stone he brought from the Relic Castle.Kekyu, take Zekrom's stone. Its been getting too heavy for me." "Ok, we will get it repaired soon enough."

Blaise handed the stone to Kekyu"Hey, could you please hold this, I don't want it to fall in the river."Blaise grabbed a Diveball out of his pocket. "Let's go Carracosta!!!"Car-co The Dive Ball opened"RACE YOU GUYS TO THE END!"Carracosta sped off towards the end of the river, with the other Pokemon following closely behind.

MasterDharak

What'chu talkin bout? Niku is the one that gave me Zekron's Stone. He had it since before the Relic Castle sunk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.