Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 1,655 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #267388
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    i think infinity drago looks like hes in the infinity core because hes rounded??

    Most Bakugan except for the Traps are round!Edited

    #267381
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    So a ST are SA + Special Colorations also that being true it excludes Deka, and Boost is not another name JumpingEdit: you left out Flywheel, and attribute/G-Power ChangingEdit: Dual Attribute is called Swap, and Reverse color is just Reverse

    #267378
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member



    Sweetness!!! Import or official NA release?

    No clue, he sells official NA ones, but then he has occasional "WTF is that" bakugan, like 292044630_tp.jpg

    WTF is that??? Lol. A Pearl haos colored pyrus Helios... HOLY $H!T!!!

    fixed

    #266819
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Really it start as pm and ended up as a topicEdit: Pb531 this is off topic and getting nowhere

    #257404
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I reworded it three times and forgot two delete that part, as I was comparing it to Naga As people called it Ultimate/Infinity Dragonoid

    #266359
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    umblumb, silent naga, pudder, and bakuexpert speak the truth swave. naga looks like this: Naga bakugan Pictures, Images and Photos so how could infinity drago be a naga?

    That's great but I never said it was Naga, I Compared the two as being incorrectly called Ultimate/Infinity Dragonoid by N00bs and online retailers

    #265819
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member



    Fuse Waverns? You mean like taking apart two Dual attribtue Waverns and putting them together so that you have a new ventus and Aquos Wavern?

    No, like combinig them, like with limuli and harpi.

    Oh ok lol

    I don't even know the that one!

    #265816
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member



    I personally won't believe it's ANYTHING until we get an official say.And last time I checked, Target isn't official.And Swave, the spelling for the Bakugan is FOURTRESS. Four faces, Four arms. How much more obvious can it be?

    Even though Fourtress makes more sense than Fortress, I went by the official website, it even labels the card Fortress, even though the picture of the card has the name Fourtress, so if the Official website can't get it right how Target? I was just a point, I lied to make the point that if the official said it it doesn't make it true as it clearly lists Fourtress as Fortress Twice

    The "official" site is a load of trash. I only go there to step on noobs. The info is bad as well.

    Which was my point in pretending to be a N00b and acting like the official website was correct, why if we can't trust the official website to have correct info, how can we trust target?

    #265810
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    could bebut target listed it as infinity drago

    And we all know that but that doesn't make it true

    #265806
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I personally won't believe it's ANYTHING until we get an official say.And last time I checked, Target isn't official.And Swave, the spelling for the Bakugan is FOURTRESS. Four faces, Four arms. How much more obvious can it be?

    Even though Fourtress makes more sense than Fortress, I went by the official website, it even labels the card Fortress, even though the picture of the card has the name Fourtress, so if the Official website can't get it right how Target? I was just a point, I lied to make the point that if the official said it it doesn't make it true as it clearly lists Fourtress as Fortress Twice

    #265793
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I for one refuse to believe that's Infinity Dragonoid. There's just no way.

    I know it's Naga/Ultimate Dragonoid all over again, which started over an online retailer listing it as Ultimate Dragonoid, even if it it is Infinity Dragonoid it doesn't it's the same one from the show, as we have two Fortress...

    #265788
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    you my friend need to look at the Bakugan.com site:Fortress is a massive species with four arms and two faces. He has multiple sharp bladed weapons strapped to his back. Expressions on each of the four faces intensify in the rage of battle. He has the power to project fire from his mighty four swords to destroy his enemies. Fortress is Chan’s guardian Bakugan.Fortress is a robotic Bakugan Trap used by Shadow. Fortress links to Hades to form multiple attack options that make him almost unbeatable. Ten cannons stick out from his hands and legs, and rockets below his feet allow him to fly to avoid enemy fireSpinMaster make a typo?

    #265413
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    There is no Fourtress There is Fortress and the Trap Fortress it says so on this website and on the Official Bakugan website Do your

    #265409
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Target does list as Infinity Drago, but only time will tell if it is, because Target.com has made mistakes before, but their will be wars on the boards like with the Ultimate Drago/Naga war, which it is Naga and people thought it was Ultimate Dragonoid because of an incorrect listing , also if it's name is Infinity Dragonoid it doesn't mean it's Infinity Dragonoid from the show because we have two Fortress…

    #265404
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    How do you know that it is Infinity Drago

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 1,655 total)