Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 1,655 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #304086
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    What are you talking about?

    #303399
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I have nothing to record my voice, but sounding Cleavland is better than sounding like another character from a movie, and if you really, really want to know, pm me, and never discuss it to anybody else

    #303926
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Ah... Vestroia.com... My first forum.. Gonna miss it.

    ^ This

    #303929
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    yes I am

    #303977
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Now it's not, come back and say that again after you do these three things:1. Buy Maxus Dragonoid2. Watch the episode they appeared in (again)3. check theri pages on Bakugan Wiki

    #303980
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I am a proud customer of SN tutorial, I tried, and tried to make my Bakugan jump, but always failed, I tried using tutorials that cost three times more, but still couldn't make my Bakugan jump, after this tutorial I am now making my Bakugan jump with ease, order now!

    #303991
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Freezer, and… Atmos, no Hammersaur, no Anchorsaur, no Abis Omega, yeah Abis Omega

    #303994
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Cyborg Helios and HadesHx2

    #303987
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    People say I sound like Cleavland…

    #303146
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Everybody makes mistakes but this:

    Well, this happened just last week actually...I handed in a paper, but apparently my English teacher lost it. So, she gave me an F on said paper. I HAD TO RE-DO IT, AND THEN ONLY GOT PARTIAL CREDIT ON IT.

    is really screwed up

    #302528
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Do you have, or can take pics

    #302526
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    1. Post a pic2.

    it should bepyrus=spiderfencersubterra=grakas hounddarkus=darkus houndhaos=grafiasaquos=brachiumventus=spitarmbut im not sure on brachium and grafias

    That is correct on the toy, but in the show their attributes are switched, and their names are switched on the box

    #302546
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    But he did say something about a ''Flash Ingram'', which is a name I made up to use as an example, for a person who thought that the half clear Bakugan might light up, I said no, and a name like that would appear on the poster most likelythis is off-topic, I will not repeat myself again, if you want to talk about it pm meNote: I talking about a fictional Light up Flash Ingram, not the real

    #302542
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    That is not what I said, what I was trying to say is the haft clear, and half normal Bakugan do not light up

    #301743
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Well, actually he's lying face-forwardmade when the artist drew him, he fell over, and he didn't notice?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 1,655 total)