Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,696 through 13,710 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Going as Mario, forced.Next year imma hand out candy as Billy Mays.HI BILLY WAYS HERE BRINGING YOU A FANTASTIC NEW PRODUCT, THE SNICKERS BAR! IT'S GOT EVERYTHING, CHOCOLATE, NUTS, IT HAS THE STRENGTH TO PULL THIS FULLY-LOADED EIGHTY THOUSAND POUND TRACTOR TRAILER, NOW THAT'S THE POWER OF MIGHTY PUTT-- ER, SNICKERS! CALL WITHIN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER, BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! CALL RIGHT NOW AND IT'S FREE OF CHARGE!

    im 16

    #321595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im 16

    #321593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How old are you?Happy Halloween! ;D

    #321592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, we've thought about this a while back. There are two gates that are nearly exactly the same, aside from the ring. SM hasn't said anything on it as far as I know, but I think it may be like pearls, just with something like steels.

    #321585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then why say it's steel? They're different. Okay, I was wrong about the gs. But that is in no way steel.What about it's stinger thing? That should settle this rather easily.

    #321582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There is no combo of Core and Steel… Sure, a steel may come in a core starter or the other way around, but the 740 is Steel. Darkus core and steel look a lot alike.

    #321580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Same as DS. Then again, I've been sadly losing mine left and right… Porr tentaclear, I should have gotten that all haos tentaclear pack when I had the chance…

    #321575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First of all that has nothing to do with his aside from being in the BVG, which Naga comes with… And Dan isn't the main character, it's the dude you play as.._.

    #321573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OR OR ORIt probably wont, unless there's a 5th version of helios that can connect.

    #321569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just wait and see what happens… You never know, it could be some epic fusion or, like usual, an epic fail.

    #321567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Core Moskeeto is 700Steel is 740 ._.Aaaaand I have't decided, seeming all I have is the Core Moskeeto.

    #321564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I searched pokemonI recieved The square root of 2

    #321558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dude, seriously, do you think this thread is really appropriate? It is pretty much flaming, which is disobeying the rule. If I was a mod, I would close this thread…

    #321557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    neither, king kong is awesomer

    Quoted for the truth ^_^

    #321549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I searched The cake is a LieI recieved your momI searched The cake is a Lie (agian)and recieved Listen. you and I are the only ones on. You need to be serious with your searches. Love me. Kay?Major Lol right now,

Viewing 15 posts - 13,696 through 13,710 (of 45,228 total)