Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,651 through 13,665 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    EVERYONE STOP THE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( You all look like losers! >:(

    #321687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    regular aquos-pyro dragosubterra- midnight percival

    #321685
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    nice to meet you bc, you've been lurking around for months and finally joined 😀 lol

    She joined in the beginning of the year, HOW DO YOU THINK SHE HAS ALMOST A THOUSAND POSTS >->

    its called a joke, learn my humor, or don't bother me >:(

    #321684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can't go trick or treat tomorrow :'( its gonna downpour

    #321683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh well im getting ready for my party now :Li look awesome (Y)

    #321682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    nice to meet you bc, you've been lurking around for months and finally joined 😀 lol

    She joined in the beginning of the year, HOW DO YOU THINK SHE HAS ALMOST A THOUSAND POSTS >->

    Speed postanAnd yay, you're back. I didn't even know you had an MSN...

    #321681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how much was that costume then?

    20 it was just a plastic mask and an orange suit

    #321676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey! If you're wondering why I disappeared yesterday, my connection had decided to break. I managed to get it fixed a couple minutes ago, but then again I'm leaving tonight to head up to my sister's for the Battle Tour tomorrow and the day after. I'll still have access to the Internet while I'm there, but I won't be on as much during the day.I'm assuming that you're only using one or two different attributes, since you didn't factor in any extra bonus from the gate.Haos Hylash, stand! Change Haos HMDDII to Ventus.Ability, activate! Special Crush! Since I currently have the same number of gate cards as you (I do not have more than you), HMDDII gets +200G.Fencer: 700 + 250 = 950HMDDII: 650 + 150 + 200 = 1000

    #321675
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how much was that costume then?

    #321674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You were Goku for Halloween?

    Yes when I was 8 lol

    #321672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok. downer. :(

    #321670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set blah, AA, rikimau's surprise. The effect of a gate is removed for any battle that starts this turn. BB, Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand, your card.EDIT: I have to go do some things right now, I'll be back in 1-5 hours.

    #321669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, 350gs Aquos Saurus on my gatecard.

    #321668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You were Goku for Halloween?

    #321667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I love candy lol.WHen I was in preschool I went as a Teenage mutant ninja turtle lolXDAnd I have been a power ranger goku a digimon a wolf

Viewing 15 posts - 13,651 through 13,665 (of 45,228 total)