A keyboard (not compewtur kind)Any two startersA few boostersA wii/ds GameThat's usually what I get, aside from the keyboard.
Anyone?
Jaron (don't know him much, so this is as good as Ive got).
1.stuff2.more stuff3.even more stuff:V
Hurt JazzJ-5B-10
Make that 184…
Updated with mah B3s.
My mom blames me when she loses anything.My dad's cool though. =w=
lol my mom does too
Bump with mah B3s[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI2-FfM3ePs[/youtube]
The stuff in this video...
Well, GD and the Bakudome get the most new threads, so I kinda don't see that happening.In other sections, yeah, I agree.
Why not just stop creating a new thread for every little thing and only posting good useful info and stuff that hasnt already been discussed .
... What color card is this?
Whatever color Green plus Purple makes
You mean brown?Cause green and purple make brown... OHWAIT COPPER OHU YOSHI
Ive already stated, 4 bakugan from my mix and match sale list in the announcement section
… What color card is this?