Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,976 through 12,990 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'll brawl. You wanna do Last Man Standing or Rulebook?

    V, you just broke your OWN rule. You may only be in one brawl at a time.

    LOL, no one pays attention to that rule!

    #324207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :CMaking mah caption..

    #324206
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    the starter packs down here are the same at my 3 local walmarts, target and toysrus.

    Then youre a lucky son of a gun.

    Or he's lying to make himself seem awesome, which he is failing at, may I add.

    #324204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl. You wanna do Last Man Standing or Rulebook?

    V, you just broke your OWN rule. You may only be in one brawl at a time.

    #324202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I'm sure that if Baku was here he'd say "CONTEST OFFICIALLY OVER"... I'm reallly

    NOOO, I am trying to fix my scanner to get my monarus up!

    #324201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dangit SN, LUX SAID NOT TO TELL.-9001 internets for SN.

    #324198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl. You wanna do Last Man Standing or Rulebook?

    Hmm, first to three gates, and how old are you?

    #324197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to intrude but Drago can't qualify for the title shot as he's not in the top 25.

    Thanks, I didn't know. I'm glad you told me. ;D

    #324195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, I just want a striaght answer ???

    #324194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it, brawl4life? sooners? My son of the future? WHO IS IT?

    #324193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl. You wanna do Last Man Standing or Rulebook?

    #324187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What about our brawl that we did yesterday did you forfieth

    Oh I forgot about it, I will try to get to it after I fix my Scanner, I am so angrey cause apparently something not connected 😛

    #324184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    2f0ae6c.jpgBut seriously, who is that? Lux?

    Wrong

    ^this

    #324182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I take it more as skill. Keep brawling and one day you may be bette rthan me.

    #324180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who is he if its not subterra dude?

    There are MILLIONS of possibilities, but it's not STD (LAWL).

Viewing 15 posts - 12,976 through 12,990 (of 45,228 total)