Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,616 through 12,630 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hades, the rule is: if you get it right, you go next, unless the riddle goes on for a long time and no correct answer

    #325121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Orchimaru

    #325120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Really?! Then you should know. But are you talking about on the Video Games?

    i'm mostly anime. ;D chimchar evolves ;D episode 132 Hikozaru(chimchar) evolves into Moukazaru(monferno)against Ringuma(ursaring)

    #325112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragon

    #325110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Spectra

    #325108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thingthingarena

    #325106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt RR=8M=10quote author=Eskura of Shadows link=topic=7811.msg153245#msg153245 date=1257210642]Why? It was 10 minutes.

    That's what I thought, but he said I needed to delete my post, and our post had the same amount of time so I between the one in front, so if it was decided I needed to delete mine, you should have to delete yours as wellwell it said on my computer it was less than 10 minutes but i don't know anyway don't be mad because jazz is gonehurt mr=8m=9

    #325105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where does mean come in? eclipse should know this real well, its your middle pokemon scott!

    #325104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    person

    #325101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dam it(still in the green, its a beaver's home)update:level 50 articuno(one)level 50 zapdos(two)soon to be level 50 moltres(once me catches it, only has pokeballs)(three)

    #325100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll stop guessing after this. Manaphy?

    #325098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its not pink

    #325097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So many mis-spellings…Also, do not listen to the poster above me, he seems to be delusional, as Drago sucks, BIG TIME.Anyways, I chose Helios, as Cyborg Helios has an epic marble form.

    #325096
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But umbreon and espeon can only evolve on Ruby and Supphire.

    #325094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Jigglypuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,616 through 12,630 (of 45,228 total)