Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,151 through 12,165 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!! >:( I made a mistake. I was calling narutopwns a dummy not you.

    #326283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, THE POKEMON IS LAPRAS!!!! Stop battling you two!

    water/ice, not pyschic >:(

    #326281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use the item awakining to wake Blaziken to protect darkushades.

    #326278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, THE POKEMON IS LAPRAS!!!! Stop battling you two!

    #326277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you got exploded hades ;D i aimed it towards you, not drago

    #326276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use touch of fire. I gain another 150+100.

    #326273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    explosion! (my speed is 300)articuno?

    #326272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dodge amnd use shadow sneak

    Dodge and use Brick Break!!!!!

    #326270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, I will give another hint, this happened to during the trip to the seafoam islands!

    #326269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dodge amnd use shadow sneak

    #326267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Blaziken, use

    #326265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its hard to miss shinys :-[

    Hoothoot evolve into Noctol dummy.

    i'm not a dummy >:( UMBREON HYPER BEAM ON NOO

    #326136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean attribute?

    #326260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean attribute?

    #326135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hoothoot evolve into Noctol dummy.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,151 through 12,165 (of 45,228 total)