Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,451 through 33,465 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and your own custom rules

    #258685
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who you talkin to

    #247643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hardtofindbakuganand ernieB they said they have them. Look on eBay for thunder Wilda there is one that says they have them. And that is who I won it off of

    cool look forward to the pics

    #258670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just won a Sub-Terra thunder Wilda 740G's. I am so excited. I paid 20.49 for him did not do the buy it now for 39.99. I am excited I should have him by wednesday or Thursday. I will post pictures.

    you sure it wasnt a presale? those shouldnt be in sellers hands for another week or so

    #258669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who did u buy it off of?

    #258660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need a strat for:Darkus Ingram 610gDarkus Alpha Percival 550gDarkus Dual Hydranoid 460g (I think)

    #258657
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I brawl next? I like the New Vestroia rules like that! BTW u shoul bump up the Ablities cause the Double Ablity thing takes up 2 ability cards! In my brawl I would have said that a combination ability counted as ONE ability or something! ;D

    #258655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    U want to see pink look at the Pyrus Neons! XD I have a Pyro Drago Neon! XD

    #258652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok GOOD! I like how the darkus ones r purple with black highlights! XD

    #258649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Same here I just want to know if the Darkus Tin still has the Dual Hydranoid and Stinglash! XD

    #258644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The character packs are translucent. The ones in boosters/starters are Neon ( the pyrus neon looks more pink )

    #258642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie Uploads pic,He does not have every bakugan XD.Btw,Ernie is looking for a clear brontes,He might trade you for it.Ask him

    Had it, lost the picture i took it after i had sold the bakugan. Now i got another, just need to upload the pic. I prolly got about 50-100+ new pics being uploaded in the next couple weeks.Also the site pages for Bakugan..... If it says "pic coming soon" then its available, i just need a pic to post. If it says "not yet available" then it hasnt been released yet in that attribute

    #258631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am at camp for a week and now g power is in increments of 5?

    Only trans Ventus Cosmic and trans Pyrus Neo are in those increments, YJ. Always hav been. I want one so bad.

    #258629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yeah? What about it? 485g is the normal G-power for the trans Ventus Cosmic Ingram.

    Do you think it might be considered Neon? O.o Or just Translucent?

    No, it's trans. Neons are a lot lighter than that, especially trans Ventus.

    #258625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah? What about it? 485g is the normal G-power for the trans Ventus Cosmic Ingram.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,451 through 33,465 (of 45,228 total)