Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,346 through 33,360 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes

    #258948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus alpha hydranoid

    #258958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well just to inform you all, I will be at the san-diego comic con, and they are supposed to have brawls. I plan on taping it for everyone. Yeah, it should be fun. Hope this isn't spamming 😮

    No, it's not Spam NP, thanks for the info!

    #259087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    we already made a topic for the double battle brawl XD.Anyway...it seems

    #259088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the battle double battle

    #258969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #259094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    host what

    #259091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm happy to host

    #259084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to be a bakugan that gets ****ed in almost every battle by another mecha bird.

    I lol'ed at this for a good 10 minutes.

    #259071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    than whats it really called?

    No name for it yet, but most people call it Dice Elico, since it looks like a version of Elico.

    This ^

    #259065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Depends on how you like to spell it. It's spelled Subterra, Sub Terra, and Sub-Terra. I like Subterra, just so it's one word like the other 5 attributes.

    #259064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Hopefully I can use Vulcan's punch effect to K.O someones Bakugan. It's punch might not be powerful enough to do so.

    It's not, Kiohl. I've tried Zeh Punch on some other Bakugan, it's not all that strong...

    Crap! Well I know that know. I even tried it's punch on the easiest Bakugan to K.O

    #259060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Hopefully I can use Vulcan's punch effect to K.O someones Bakugan. It's punch might not be powerful enough to do so.

    It's not, Kiohl. I've tried Zeh Punch on some other Bakugan, it's not all that strong...

    Crap! Well I know that know. I even tried it's punch on the easiest Bakugan to K.O

    #259059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dunno. I'de prefer to be humanoid, so I guess the most epic humanoid Bakugan ever, Elico. Preferably a Subterra Elico, just for his epic drills.

    #259055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    be patient

Viewing 15 posts - 33,346 through 33,360 (of 45,228 total)