Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,316 through 33,330 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter You win that one

    #259143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Delta Drago.its not an insult!,there jokes I make about the bakugan people pick.so before you accuse someone get your da*n facts.And What Eskura said XD

    LOOK! stop being such an ASS!!

    #259140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    theres Hylash Zeon HylashFalcon fly Flash falcon flyScorpin Fire scorpionBaliton Hexstar

    Also, Baliton and Hexstar are not related. It's like Wilda and Vandarus.

    Yes, yes, very similar, but not related.

    #259139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Delta Drago.its not an insult!,there jokes I make about the bakugan people pick.so before you accuse someone get your da*n facts.And What Eskura said XD

    LOOK! stop being such an ASS!!

    #259138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah typo.its 350

    #259136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Delta Drago.its not an insult!,there jokes I make about the bakugan people pick.so before you accuse someone get your da*n facts.And What Eskura said XD

    LOOK! stop being such an ASS!!

    #259131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    theres Hylash Zeon HylashFalcon fly Flash falcon flyScorpin Fire scorpionBaliton Hexstar

    Also, Baliton and Hexstar are not related. It's like Wilda and Vandarus.

    #259130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What about Fire Scorpion or Flash Falconfly? Are those not evolutions of other traps? Traps can evolve into other traps, just not into Bakugan, or Bakugan into traps. That is what I think.

    #259128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, and also I sould say that I'm going to Target in about an hour or so.

    UGGH! it took me a while but i found my cards. Go 720 g haos mega nemus on my card.

    #259126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How much you wanna bet guys that little kids are gonna use them in the game when they come out??What a mess that will be.

    #259124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he said it wil be here today or tommorow,and he tells some news about what happens in it.But i think its from wikiRemember wiki said runo would get HAOS EGOSAURES XD

    Lol Egosaurus.Anyways, can't wait for the episode to get uploaded! I can't wait! Epecially to see Hades. I wonder if Hades will take the form of regular Hades or Myriad Hades in the show...

    #259122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BakuTraps can evolve? I thought they were ancient relics?

    Well, I've never seen a Trap Evolve, or heard of such a thing until now.

    #259119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna be.............alpha percival..............

    You wanna be a dragon-knight combo with a giant double bladed sword? OMG EPIC!

    #259118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well this is gonna bite me in the buttox but.BAKUGAM BRAWL,AQOUS REVERSE GRIFFON 250G STAND WITH KIOHL'S SUBTERRA DIABLO

    #259116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alpha percival is asome

Viewing 15 posts - 33,316 through 33,330 (of 45,228 total)