Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,256 through 33,270 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Sorry to interrupt, but what are we supposed to be doing in this topic?

    #259267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eskura looked again to his left, onlt to see a creature similar to him, except blue with large claws on his arms and head. “Hey, you. Do you know any way to stop that large clown guy creating a ginat mess around here?”

    #259234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Plus it's gonna be released in the next series (BakuSteel) in regular packaging

    awesome.

    #259265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Zeox started walking down trying to find a answer to why he was turned into an elico*Man this is boring! *Zeox looked forward and saw a creature like him,only dark purple*Hey You there,Zeox yelled out to eskura

    #259264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to interrupt, but what are we supposed to be doing in this topic?

    #259263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it to late to join?

    #259262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I wont underestimate kids (Since I am one) they should tell the diffrence between these and reals

    sorry, my bad, i was meaning towards n00bs

    Yeah me too. Surprising enough, I know about eleven 7 year olds who know how to play the game kind of good. They're not all that, but they can play.

    That's cool.

    #259260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Plus it's gonna be released in the next series (BakuSteel) in regular packaging

    #259258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to interrupt, but what are we supposed to be doing in this topic?

    #259257
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and I wanna start where eskura is so I can start ELICO ADVENTURES

    lol Elico Adventures. Anyway...He ran up to a gorilla-looking monster, grabbed him by the shoulders, and asked him in the calmest voice he could, "Gorilla-looking guy, what's happening?" The gorilla monster looked down, not even realizing he was a girilla. He looked even more paniced now. He began to break free of Eskura's grasp, then began to run away. He turned his head, only to see a large, clown-looking monster creating havoc in the city.

    #259255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    regular.

    #259251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wont underestimate kids (Since I am one) they should tell the diffrence between these and reals

    sorry, my bad, i was meaning towards n00bs

    #259247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    OK. back on topic... please

    Sorry.

    it's ok.

    #259245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have the epilson:#

    #259246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and I wanna start where eskura is so I can start ELICO ADVENTURES

Viewing 15 posts - 33,256 through 33,270 (of 45,228 total)