but you just now battled on Bob's gate which means Helios needs to set a gateand yes when you win ur bakugan goes bye bye
when you win with a bakugan it doesn't go to your used pile right?
alright gc set bakugan brawl pyrus heavy metal vulcan stand on my card with 640 g
go
i have ethereas catch up
no its yours.you have to set a gate ,and then both of you battle on it,then bob sets a gate and both of you battle on it and keep going in that order until someone wins 3 timesso far the score is 1-1
want to play any abilitys?
I have card force.Im looking for a river gate.
your turn
alright
gate card open! gate of fire me: 700+150=850you: 400+150=550
bakugan brawl 400g pyrus centerpoid stand
well i saw that one coming. your turn
gate card open over hang lowest g bakugan total wins the battle
Personally, I think it looks like no Bakugan ever created, so I guess Leonidas.