Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,596 through 32,610 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ZeoxD Midnight percival 6101 Gold GateP Altair 6703 Mystery1 Bronze Gate1 Silver Gate2 Green ability2 Red ability2 BLue abilityAqousplayerAqous limulus 3801 Gold gate2 Mystery2 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate2 Green Abilitys1 Blue abilitys2 Red abilitysthe changes to our scores

    #261735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats the score??

    #261734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so you 3 Bakugan left.and Haos emily has 4.I have 5,and Ecilipse has 5 also I think

    #261733
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okayy, i wish i had a trap!

    #261732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Go Bakugan trap.Darkus Scorpion.I change to ventus.I gain 90gs.So Im 700 also.Since I stood on the card first I win

    #261731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate! gpower increasse +60= 700g's

    #261730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open,flame portal.You gain 50,I gain 70Me-680You-640

    #261729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos blade tigrerra stand on his card, 590g's!

    #261727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus midnight 610.you know you could of just searched the pages

    #261726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats on yer card?

    #261725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You lost clayf and oberus.you have limulis.and you have 3 mystery bakugan

    #261724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay what bakugan do ii ahve left? and what have ii useD?

    #261723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aqous player I guess.he has to stand on my card

    #261721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHOSE GO IS IT?ii think we should start again!

    #261716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It looks like a Spin Ravenoid.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,596 through 32,610 (of 45,228 total)