Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,566 through 32,580 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii love iCarly!

    #261807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^ Sad,You have to steal from Icarly,so sad I have lost half of my respect of you XD

    #261806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    life it so jenk!

    #261803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so I guess I win that.ecilipse has to come on now to battle haos emily

    #261802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aww man its so unfair not having a trap!!!!

    #261800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have this from series 1 aquos fear ripper 2 juggernoids one pearl a pearl stinglash Darkus duel hydranoid cosmic purple heavy metal.

    #261798
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a hades gate card.

    #261796
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uhh Boss,If your not to Busy play the ability!

    Right,GO TRAP PYRUS METALFENCER (In big game rules 2 traps can be used) I change to subterraMe-730.

    Boss are you on crack?

    No But I am on top of this brawl,ability activate Burning sands.I get 80gs from this card and an extra 80 gs because theres a bakugan trap in this battle.So I gain 160Me-890

    #261795
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a hades gate card.

    #261794
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    still want it ;D

    #261792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    want b2 darkus mantris ;D

    #261791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pick 1

    #261790
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    tricky gatepyrus 110aquos 80 highlightedsubterra 60haos 90darkus 120ventus 140

    #261787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    😮 want it…..!!!!!!!! want it!!!!!!!!

    #261784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you know you can say the name of it and tell me ALL the g boost.I hate it when people do that

Viewing 15 posts - 32,566 through 32,580 (of 45,228 total)