Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,386 through 32,400 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    for what?

    #262297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a aquas 550g spindle ???

    #262298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes Aquosplayer beat me.

    #262299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii just beat aquos drago, confirmhttp://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3530.0

    #262300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im only trading that for a foxbat .sorry.I have a aquos lar lion at 600gs.

    #262301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    congrats aquosdrago 😀

    #262302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok to close it first remove the drago head then atach back the tail easy

    show us proof, post a picture

    #262303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean done lol.

    #262304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    congrats you won AP.:)I have nothing else to play I should have down my other strategy

    #262305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its alright, ha ha so ur still at 920, and im at 1080.

    #262307
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos oh your right lol my bad

    #262308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dont uu lose the 200 from aquos??

    #262310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and pythantus has flat faces, hylash has rounded, its like fortress and zoak

    zoack

    #262193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go trap bakugan tripod epslion change drago

    #262313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus 250aquos 200subt 300haos250darkus 200ventus 150

Viewing 15 posts - 32,386 through 32,400 (of 45,228 total)