the contest is over so the person who wants the alpha can have it
how could it be over you just posted it yesterday? unless you posted it after the contest was over >:(
Thanx! U always make good tradesand BC thats the Pyrus Ravenoid u gave me! XD
No I am Trading my Pyrus Neo Drago 550g + Pyrus Ravenoid 520g for a Pearl Haos Tentaclear 510g!BTW I LUV Tentaclear! ;D
hey i have aLOT of b1………………i have pyrus drago,serpenoid,saurus darkus saurus trans haos fear ripper
ok the new vestroia rules 1 bakugan and 1 trap.gate card set!
probaly, but its not gna be that easy!
suuuuuuuuuuuure,Your gonna get POWNED
im not gna let uu win that easily!
Set Lock and Shoot! This is in the bag *puts bakugan in bag* TOLD YA
ARGHHHH IM AGAINST ZEOX!
i want the haos mega brontes
darkus and pyrus
Ugh, I would hate to get Bakugan as gift.
one...that's what you think.