Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,516 through 31,530 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All my aquos bakugan are my favorites.

    #263125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol that would be funny to see.

    #263126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah thatll be cool.

    #263127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats a cool fear ripper collection.My 1st bakugan was an aquos fear ripper still have him to.

    #263123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live close to Tennessee I live in Alabama.

    #263122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a pearl aquos Sirenoid from my Target a long time ago.

    #256334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry i got to go.

    #254172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set!

    #252775
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok !

    #252727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open! high ground! 860g!

    #252725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! 630g helios!

    #263119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh!

    #263143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set!

    #263157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    tomorrow at 5:00 I am tired and I am not in the mood to go through my cards! :-

    #263161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus BakuSteel Altair! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31,516 through 31,530 (of 45,228 total)