bakkuga brawl darkus diablo stand 450gs
oh nice sirenoid character card! aBILITY activate! g power increase, i gain 60 = 870
ok gc set bakugan brawl darkus alpha hydrniod 670gs
ok gc set bakugan brawl aquas angleo stand 710gs on your gate
gc set bakugan brawl darkus hades stand 710gs
haos naga stand on seikis card!
ive also noticed sometimes my post counter doesn't go up
I beet smartguy here:http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3763.msg64926#msg64926
wait where not done let me get my ablity cards
I won three timesso let's post it on the score board
Nope
i beat jaybrawler
you want a rematch
no i don't, you wanted an opponent, i don't do rematches after the person just lost to me,i give them some time to think of a better strategy and it must be after i've brawled someone else
I beat Jaybrawler in a battle.
My duel elfin won the 1st battle so I would.