That's hillarius, inhuman! Same to you, v
^this
Its ok, I already have a 700g one
nice choices.
my faves are aquos and ventus.
I love brawling at midnight! I'll Be there!
yes i lost, but it was close, i think.
too close for comfort!
I would. How many Bakugan have you got, and what are the rules?
yea uu two, we are a good partners in tag team aswell 😉 ill tell u if ii win 😛 i myt be
ii beat Seiki here : http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3719.45which makes me at 3 wins!
oh right lmaooo, i have that! but if uu used that right! i would of put my subterra elipson in and change to pyrus, gaining +140 and u lose ur bonus!
okay, no, it is a tourny, i would let if u we were in a normal brawl!
i really dont know!gta say no really :/
hmmmm….. i dnt know?!this is a tournament!?
He's permenatly banned for having 9 accounts