Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,351 through 31,365 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #254355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    at one point it looked ventus

    #255468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    July,29th,09


    Today's featured brawler is vendetta pulling off a amazing brawl today against smart guy.This was a amazing luphole by VV said:Saurus is on the Bakugan Swap gate card with your Angelo because of attractor. Because of Combo Battle and Bakugan Swap we each put in two bakugan on the card. Then because of Bakugan Swap we had to put our bakugan in our used piles and put in one from our unused pile if we had any there. I didn't because my pyrus Pyro Dragonoid was in the field but you still had angelo so you took out hades for angelo. But your g-power is still lower than mine by 620. But say you put in your darkus angelo for saurus. You'd then be at 1700g's which is still 70g's weaker then me. But it doesn't matter who's g-power is higher because combo battle says that all bakugan go to the used pile at the end of the battle. Since your saurus is in the used pile your hades and angelo just went there too meaning your out of bakugan while I still have one left.Bottom line: I just won.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tricky huh? Vendetta is known for his mega strategy's like "the epic confusion" and "the v

    #257823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    BakuSteel![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUURo3jAUF4[/youtube]

    Yeah, I also have 1, well actually 4, but I just wish the figure was real metal.

    Narutopwns what do u want for one!

    #253633
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    July,29th,09


    Today's featured brawler is vendetta pulling off a amazing brawl today against smart guy.This was a amazing luphole by VV said:Saurus is on the Bakugan Swap gate card with your Angelo because of attractor. Because of Combo Battle and Bakugan Swap we each put in two bakugan on the card. Then because of Bakugan Swap we had to put our bakugan in our used piles and put in one from our unused pile if we had any there. I didn't because my pyrus Pyro Dragonoid was in the field but you still had angelo so you took out hades for angelo. But your g-power is still lower than mine by 620. But say you put in your darkus angelo for saurus. You'd then be at 1700g's which is still 70g's weaker then me. But it doesn't matter who's g-power is higher because combo battle says that all bakugan go to the used pile at the end of the battle. Since your saurus is in the used pile your hades and angelo just went there too meaning your out of bakugan while I still have one left.Bottom line: I just won.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tricky huh? Vendetta is known for his mega strategy's like "the epic confusion" and "the v

    #253973
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    BakuSteel![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUURo3jAUF4[/youtube]

    Yeah, I also have 1, well actually 4, but I just wish the figure was real metal.

    Narutopwns what do u want for one!

    #254154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BakuSteel![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUURo3jAUF4[/youtube]

    Yeah, I also have 1, well actually 4, but I just wish the figure was real metal.

    #254212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    July,29th,09


    Today's featured brawler is vendetta pulling off a amazing brawl today against smart guy.This was a amazing luphole by VV said:Saurus is on the Bakugan Swap gate card with your Angelo because of attractor. Because of Combo Battle and Bakugan Swap we each put in two bakugan on the card. Then because of Bakugan Swap we had to put our bakugan in our used piles and put in one from our unused pile if we had any there. I didn't because my pyrus Pyro Dragonoid was in the field but you still had angelo so you took out hades for angelo. But your g-power is still lower than mine by 620. But say you put in your darkus angelo for saurus. You'd then be at 1700g's which is still 70g's weaker then me. But it doesn't matter who's g-power is higher because combo battle says that all bakugan go to the used pile at the end of the battle. Since your saurus is in the used pile your hades and angelo just went there too meaning your out of bakugan while I still have one left.Bottom line: I just won.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tricky huh? Vendetta is known for his mega strategy's like "the epic confusion" and "the v

    #254209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a Trans. Pyrus Neo Drago with 475g! XD

    #254208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How many topics does it take!! Haos gold fear ripper!

    #254215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    helios comes with his ripcord and the serpenoid is b1 ventus 250 gs and i want any b1 peal darkus or darkus traps

    #254214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Have to get! *goes and checks eBay*

    #255257
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We call it that when a truck comes in and we work it...as in open boxes...

    OMG, If I had a job, it would be that, thats like christmas, but you get paid for it. Oh, so your like the employee that buys all the toys, so the little kids get none, jk.

    #255781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i might get one for my b-day ;D

    Same, mines during november, so who knows

    #257689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got the only Darkus BakuBinder and got my pick of the Bakugan Card sleeves. Its so great working truck.

    Whats working truck?

    #258672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I like foxbat and turbine helios, but what g-power is serpenoid? P.S what bakugan do you want so I can see if I will do it, and does turbine helios come with his ripcord?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,351 through 31,365 (of 45,228 total)