Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,186 through 31,200 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Epic plan!!

    #264106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It launches bakugan on any set gc

    #264104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What does that card do

    #264103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I win cause you quit. And I do 2 battles at a time a lot

    #264101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl !ac actvate !masquerade's launcher! 630gs bronze hades!on your card

    #264099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc set you go first

    #264098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hold on

    #264095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ya. Gc set pyrus pyro drago 710 mine

    #264093
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not done with that gate. Ac activate shadow lash I'm 570 your 500. I win?

    #264090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate that card. Hades and nemus go to the used pile though

    #264088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is the card?

    #264082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I put hades Darkus 560 on yours

    #264080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You like haos don't you?

    #264078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You have to put a bakugan on your card now

    #264076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc open overhang lowest wins. I'm 370 your 770. I win?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,186 through 31,200 (of 45,228 total)