Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,156 through 31,170 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh you, you tricky little turd… XDGC open, Flame Portal. Trap Activate, Pyrus Metalfencer. Ability Activate, Metalfencer. Imma gonna change you to Haos. Haos Boost=40Pyrus Boost=110Me-820You-750

    #264136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What you said (before I said I win)

    #264135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah. You won that, hands down.

    #264134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I win?

    #264133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ky then. BB, 710 Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand, mah card.

    #264132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The effect is lowest wins the boosts are pyrus 0, aquos 100, subterra 100, haos 150, Darkus 50, ventus 200.

    #264131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I,m playing ! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

    #264130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is the effect/G-boosts? And yeah, epic plan =P

    #264128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl!ac actvate!go for perfect!ac actvate! evil power!ac actvate! special boost!ac actvate! magnetic attack!50+150+100+670gs=970gs alpha hydranoid!

    #264127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's hangover. Let me guess, epic plan?

    #264126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    720 Haos Mega Nemus stand, your card.Yeah... I kind of aready know that it's gonna be a Duck and Win esq card.

    #264119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dude, your not playing right so I am not brawling with you.

    #264124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gcset Ok Pyrus Warius 370gs mine

    #264123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First to three gates in the used pile. You don't need the bakugan/cards in your team, either.

    #264122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rules?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,156 through 31,170 (of 45,228 total)