Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,886 through 30,900 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264752
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who's on your card

    #264751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …What? I called it Helios, which is how it's spelled.

    #264750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok then gate card open duck and win

    #264749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #264748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activated attractor, brought you onto my Quadruple Battle and rolled Haos Mega Nemus onto Quadruple Battle so now it's PB's turn.

    #264747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ...That's what I just said...And, why didn't Dan activate Scorpion? There isn't really much of a used pile in NV, so he still could have used it to get Drago back...

    you said helios as in (healios) he said helios as in (hellios

    #264744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    And I know your main strategy :V

    Yes you do. And I do believe it trounced you and your haos peoples. 😀

    That it did =PBut yeah, Ventus is on my tops... around 3rd, first being Haos, then Darkus.

    #264743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …That's what I just said…And, why didn't Dan activate Scorpion? There isn't really much of a used pile in NV, so he still could have used it to get Drago back...

    #264741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so whos turn is it

    #264739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Srry but I think infinity Drago looks REALLY cool! it looks like a Cyborg Dragonoid! XD Percian for the Win! Dynamo is the coolest though! XD

    #264738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry but since my urn was closer than yours I got to activate attractor first meaning you couldn't activate Magnetic Acton.

    #264737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks but you forgot to put a bakugan

    #264736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    magnetic action, his hades comes to my card

    #264735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Ability card activate attractor. I'll bring smartguy's hades onto my card. Gate card Open Quadruple Battle. Now we wait for two more bakugan to land on the card. My turn. Bakugan brawl 720g haos Mega Nemus stand on Quadruple Battle. Your up PB.

    #264732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im looking for these bakugan for my brother if you ahve them please pm me.Ventis-Ravenoid Manion ,centipiod foxbat,and Gargonoid Im looking for these in ventis.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,886 through 30,900 (of 45,228 total)