Alright now you have to roll on my card.
nope you win
I know but with Lock And Load it only brings back ability cards from the used pile but it won't work because Clean House removes all of his used abilities in the game.
what for light shutdownaquos +100subterra +100haos +200
Yes ability card activate Fire Shutdown. I get +200g's. I'm now at 1090g's. Have anything?
hey, bakukevin, do you want to trade your bronze percival for my aquos diablo 480gs or my ventus limulis 510gs?
ill trade leefram for pythantis
Gc open dragonoid season 2 card I'm 910 your 890. Counter?(obviosly)
hey guys and khoil yes im from bakugan community. so did you guys cheak my website out?
i was kidding, all i need is a subterra trap
NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! unless you give me 3-4 bakugan for it then yes.
my strategy involves not ventus emphasise on not
hydras are considered dragons and so is hades, and helios
elfin, and my fave trap is epsilon
its what they call an obernoid