Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,361 through 30,375 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pretty much.

    #266142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found a stupid noob. Smart guy dosent know what a copper card is.ironic his name is smart guy.

    **laughs*** ya V, you NEED to add him

    #266134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i think i can find subtera zoack, or haos brontes

    sorry i need to change that i copyied from my trade page.zoack needs to be replaced by piercian. brontes is mega brontes only.

    I have a darkus mega brontes I found it at Wal-Mart.

    #266132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, my little cousins like bakugan ever since they came to my house, hey I remember they used to like pokemon when they came over too, I am seeing a trend. Hmmm, maybe I should buy somrhting I dont like and get them into that, lets see, yeah, I will buy like ben 10, or like those weird gormiti things, yeah.

    #266130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a darkus pyro drago and a aquos pearl aquos drago.

    #266131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, SO EPIC!

    #266128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so wat

    so... i thought people might like the video gosh jerk

    #266121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I figured that while we wait for Kiohls Big impressive quiz Tommorow, that we have a Mini Quiz so here are the questions:1.When Spectra battled Dan, What did Dan say To spectra?2. What Object did appoliner Appear Ontop of?3.What does Spectra say to Gus in the warehouse?4.In series 2, Who does Shun think the little Girl is in shuns test?5.What does Elfin make Marucho Do?Yes

    #266118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i found a Baubronze pyrus helios in walmart

    #266108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice

    #266107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need help with this, tdawg was supposed to send me a Pyrus Translucent Dragonoid in the mail A LONG TIME AGO.

    #266106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awsome 😀

    #266083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im a brawler but lately ive been a collector there's no one I can brawl in real life I always beat my brother and my step brothers not even a challenge and he cheats.

    #266073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm going to post some more pics now...Anyway, I won't be a guy, or a noob!3792423276_bd6259a2f5.jpg3793147910_fd31440f2f.jpg

    Wow, awesome

    #266068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I'm obligated to get them all because I'm a collector. =w=As well as a player... at events only. XD Because none of my friends like Bakugan except a couple and they don't even have any. XDD

    I collect, but i just won't buy all of them for the sake of it. Lets see, I am missing spindle, fencer, mega brontes, klawgor, leefram, dual elfin, shadow vulcan, midnight percival. Woah, I am missing a ton, oh well, I mostly get ventus, but WOW, oh well ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 30,361 through 30,375 (of 45,228 total)