please can you confirm that i beat jesslewis444http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3992.0
how many times have i told you empire, to go to the dragon cave topic, to not broadcast your egg anywhere else
okay then 😀 good game (Y) especially that serpenoid card
none that will help.
really, u dont have any abilities to play?
u win.
yea 700g'swow u have an aquos bee striker! thats coooL (Y)gate card open!mana surge!me:700 + 300 = 1000you: 600 + 200= 800
is it 700g?bakugan brawl stand!aquos bee striker stand on AP's card! 600gs.
gate card set! subterra clayf stand!
This is my current Hydranoid collection.I am missing 6-8 that I am certain exist. I have a Ventus and a Haos solid coming soon. I still need an Aquos solid. Also all the clears, Pyrus,Darkus,Haos, and Aquos.
which hydranoid is the one you converted?
ok gc open!my other serpenoid card!me: 560+250= 810gyou: 600- 150= 550gi win this one i guess.
aquos tentaclear stand on jess's card!600g's btw
WTF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! ARE YOU A MEMBER ON BB? OR YOU JUST WANT TO RISE YOUR POST RANK?
Dude, calm down.
So you still want my pyrus ingram, dd?
I'm interested in it, how many G's?
y wood anyone want to trade common bakugan for unreleased ones
they're just older than the bakusteel ones, idiot.