Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,761 through 29,775 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #267908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, you know how when Preyas layed eggs and then came Angelo and Diablo. Maybe, in some way Angelo and Diablo were fused back into the original Preyas ??? IDK, I'm just guessing.

    hey,kiohl srry for that topic its deleted

    #267779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I bet I'll never get in it… :'( :'( :'(

    #267778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is where I get all of my unreleased Bakugan...

    Which is where?

    #267774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright Bakugan Quiz fans. As you all know, Spin Hydranoid holds the record for 3 Bakugan Quiz wins. He has gained the title of "The Bakugan Quiz Champion." Do any of you think you can break his record?

    Yeah, but I didnt participate in the last quiz cause I helped out.

    #267773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello.

    #267771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cn we have another person incharge of the scoreboarD? as V isnt active, and if another person is incharge aswell, it will be updated even more 😉 just a thought!

    #266089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Sorry everyone. I know that I am making it late, but better late then never. Unfortunately, I only received two submit questions from Narutopwns. He made questions 1 & 2. Thank-you for chipping in Naruto. Anyways, prepare for Bakugan Quiz 6!!!Here are the questions.1. What are the two most obvious things that Shun changed about himself in New Vestroia?2. Which one of Naga's Bakugan turned to the side of good?3. What attribute does Elfin have to change to, to use her ability Moon Rainbow?4. What are the three Bakugan and BakuganTraps that combine together?5. Which of the 6 Legendary Fighting Bakugan of Vestroia sit in a chair?6. What is that thing on Espilon's Leaf Staff?7. What was the name of the kid in Dan's class that was provoked by Masquerade to defeat Dan?8. What was the name of the episode where Mira saw that Spectra was her brother Keith?9. What was the name of the kid that Christopher defeated along with Alice's help?10. What is the name of Preyas's ability card that allows him to turn invisible? Alright, there it is. Bakugan Quiz 6. Good luck everyone.

    1. His hair, and Bakugan.2. No clue.3. Don't know.4. Hylash and Ingram, Mega Brontes and Dynamo, and percival and falcon fly??

    #266092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wierd that I am not in best Aquos Collection, but still thanks Bmf.

    Yeah, what about my ventus bakugan :(

    #267716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Geez, I didnt go, but know I think I should have.

    #267763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So jealous >:(

    #267750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes I did get the Darkus BakuSphere. I don't really care too much for getting the Maxus Helios pieces really. I should be only missing like 2 pieces though, just its right arm, and Fencer I believe.But thanks for the comments.

    No problem.

    #267749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dude, Darkus Baltion is VERY RARE.

    #267748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey, thanks BMF, I am still working for best brawler, but oh well ;D

    #267747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry everyone. I know that I am making it late, but better late then never. Unfortunately, I only received two submit questions from Narutopwns. He made questions 1 & 2. Thank-you for chipping in Naruto. Anyways, prepare for Bakugan Quiz 6!!!Here are the questions.1. What are the two most obvious things that Shun changed about himself in New Vestroia?2. Which one of Naga's Bakugan turned to the side of good?3. What attribute does Elfin have to change to, to use her ability Moon Rainbow?4. What are the three Bakugan and BakuganTraps that combine together?5. Which of the 6 Legendary Fighting Bakugan of Vestroia sit in a chair?6. What is that thing on Espilon's Leaf Staff?7. What was the name of the kid in Dan's class that was provoked by Masquerade to defeat Dan?8. What was the name of the episode where Mira saw that Spectra was her brother Keith?9. What was the name of the kid that Christopher defeated along with Alice's help?10. What is the name of Preyas's ability card that allows him to turn invisible? Alright, there it is. Bakugan Quiz 6. Good luck everyone.

    1. His hair, and Bakugan.2. No clue.3. Don't know.4. Hylash and Ingram, Mega Brontes and Dynamo, and percival and falcon fly??

    #267719
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry everyone. I know that I am making it late, but better late then never. Unfortunately, I only received two submit questions from Narutopwns. He made questions 1 & 2. Thank-you for chipping in Naruto. Anyways, prepare for Bakugan Quiz 6!!!Here are the questions.1. What are the two most obvious things that Shun changed about himself in New Vestroia? attitude, and clothes style2. Which one of Naga's Bakugan turned to the side of good? tricloid3. What attribute does Elfin have to change to, to use her ability Moon Rainbow? darkus4. What are the three Bakugan and BakuganTraps that combine together? altair&wired, helios&metalfencer, and brontes& dynamo5. Which of the 6 Legendary Fighting Bakugan of Vestroia sit in a chair? clayf6. What is that thing on Espilon's Leaf Staff? a snail7. What was the name of the kid in Dan's class that was provoked by Masquerade to defeat Dan?8. What was the name of the episode where Mira saw that Spectra was her brother Keith?9. What was the name of the kid that Christopher defeated along with Alice's help?10. What is the name of Preyas's ability card that allows him to turn invisible? Alright, there it is. Bakugan Quiz 6. Good luck everyone.

    that's all i know

Viewing 15 posts - 29,761 through 29,775 (of 45,228 total)