Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,671 through 29,685 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here's a thread so you all can ponder on this....Viper Helios has the hexagon hole in the rear of it... this piece is GUARANTEED to form something...

    connect metal fencer

    #268100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I can't wait for these to come out over here.right now Mac's still has Night in the Museum stuff.

    Oh wow, your Mac's behind.

    #268098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its on ebay

    #268092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah

    #268109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks I will later tonight I have 3 pyrus 2 haos and 1 ventis and one darkus on Maxus Helios lol it looks weird .

    #268089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've noticed too. I don't blame them. Ernie's sales are magnificent. I might even get something from him. His prices are the best offers I've seen. Or at least the second best.

    Yeah, i need to buy some too, here I come ingram!!!!

    #268070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just got back from Wal-Mart and I got a darkus leefram I just made maxus helios

    #268067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my brother saw one at walmart last night.

    #268087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ravenoid 530bronze hades 630(in duck and win battles my half aquos half darkus diablo 480)lars lion 510

    #259380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have 2 questions1.dont i have a good attitude2.arnt i the best pyrus brawler?

    lets see, brawl me to find out #2. 1 is ovbiols(its suppose to be he word that means no doubt)

    #262375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    #263311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i agree with ap(someone who is truthful, fair, always active, never gotten banned, someone who loves elfin and epsilon :D)

    not uu then 😉 the scoreboard hasnt been updated in weeks :'(

    1: i wasn't talking about me2: where don't i fit?

    #267607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Dude, Darkus Baltion is VERY RARE.

    #267650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i wan't kidding(elfin is my girlfriend(seriouly she is)

    #267661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    *slips bmf 20 bucks, ill give you anything for that trap of yours

    I can't trade,sorry.

    ok then, how much do you want for it?

Viewing 15 posts - 29,671 through 29,685 (of 45,228 total)