Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,626 through 29,640 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    brawl, ventus hades 650g stand on my gate, gate open, needle's eye, lowest g wins, I win unless you play something?

    #268318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ventus scraper 700 g's stand on your card

    #268316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate, magnetic action, you come to my gate, gc open, duck and win

    predictable, thats why I rolled reaper on my card, forcing you to use an ability, so your roll.

    #268313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate, magnetic action, you come to my gate, gc open, duck and win

    #268312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus reaper 330g stand on my gate

    #268310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    subterra

    #268309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What attribute is elfin

    #268308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    300

    #268307
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    G power?

    #268306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl elfin stand on my card

    #268305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It your move

    #268304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #268298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a few B1s if you interested pm me.

    #268297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already have a aquos neodrago.

    #268296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your the 1 who battled my big brother jaybrawler

    i also battled him

Viewing 15 posts - 29,626 through 29,640 (of 45,228 total)