Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,521 through 29,535 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes appolinir is darkus and 820 and no imports

    #268698
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he can cheat saying bakugan he doesnt have

    please dont post in my topic, especially when your making assumptions.

    #268696
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he can cheat saying bakugan he doesnt have

    #268693
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate

    #268690
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus hades 650g stand on my gate

    #268688
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    grakas hound or hylash 😉

    #268687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus bronze attack apollonir 820 import hades 710 darkus dragonoid b2 darkus 600

    #268686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I received 8 Maxus Dragos today...I will see what is in the box...I will read through EVERYTHING.

    #268677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure.

    #268675
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus robotallian,Aquos pearl stinglash aquos stinglash aquos juggernoid,aquos griffon.and I have some b2s on my trading board.

    #268673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Would you be interested in a darkus pythantus?Or some b1 bakugan?

    #268662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i wish i had one

    #268661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how much for a*uo* *e*ia*

    #268658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I pmed you bakukevin.No thanks hades101 I decided to keep my brontes and i have someone else inserted in my pythantus.

    #268653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have 2 diablo hybrids(reversed)

Viewing 15 posts - 29,521 through 29,535 (of 45,228 total)