Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,491 through 29,505 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K. so I activate mirage, now you have to switch out hades with either helios or foxbat

    #268748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well i shipped it.. i KNOW THAT AT LEAST :- :- :- :-

    #268746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no……

    #268744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got a pyrus viper helios and im willing 2 trade…..

    #268742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate set, All I have left is you, go ventus percival 720g stand on my gate.

    #268740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOAH!!! settle down!!! dude i shipped maybie theres a problom with ups or something?

    #268739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I used a green one, but I also have one in blue.

    So all you have left is a Red ability card left, correct?

    Yeah, what about you?

    #268737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I used a green one, but I also have one in blue.

    #268735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, wind portal, ability activate, ventus, now the gate is switched with one from my used pile, now its needles eye, some-330+0=330you-680+50=730Anything?

    #268733
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope I lose that one, your turn to roll

    #268730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am winning by 20, why would I need anything else.

    #268729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey wassup ;D

    #268726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, bakugan trap activate, ventus tripod epsilon, change to pyrus, now I activate burning sands, so I get a boost of 320.Me-650+110+320=1080you-760Anything?

    #268650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Arent all abilities activated doubled?

    #268725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate set, brawl ventus reaper 330g stand on my gate.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,491 through 29,505 (of 45,228 total)