Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,296 through 29,310 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just ordered the Teletoon Vol 2 DVD cause I want the card. And I want to get the latest one, the CN Vol 4 which comes with a new Promo card never before seen, good for Darkus.

    The new vol 4 i think is suppose to come with 2 cards

    #268548
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i made it with both ventus and it looks epic!!!!

    #269409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    and that's just your b2's? wow your b2 collection is greater than my whole collection combined!

    Actually my b1s are in there, just way in the back. Plus, I only have 7 b1s, so they're kind of hard to spot in the pic lol

    Wow,how old are you?

    13, why?

    Well you must be loaded, are you?, cause i could use some more bakugan 😀

    Loaded? You mean like rich? Nah not really. Just a little hobby crazy lol.

    So am I, but it requires money to go that

    #268560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #268551
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my brother isn't your friend

    #268549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My favorite gate is needle's eye, and then my faveorite ability is ventus.

    #268541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    and that's just your b2's? wow your b2 collection is greater than my whole collection combined!

    Actually my b1s are in there, just way in the back. Plus, I only have 7 b1s, so they're kind of hard to spot in the pic lol

    Wow,how old are you?

    13, why?

    Well you must be loaded, are you?, cause i could use some more bakugan 😀

    #268521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    any type.

    #268565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats cool.What attribute do you like using?I love using Aquos.

    #268566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    could you try it on me?

    #266086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes i have.

    #268533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where did you get the skyress at.

    #269406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whoa.That's about all I can say, aside from HOLY CRAP THATS A LOT OF BAKUGAN...

    #269393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos 2Dan's ThrowMagnetic ActionDarkness to VictoyVentusAnd a whole lot more...

    #268682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My brother favorites are ventis one and two.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,296 through 29,310 (of 45,228 total)