Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,266 through 29,280 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I agree

    #269532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What?

    #269530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There complete idiots

    #269516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you mind emailing them telling SM they are genius' and thank them for everything. Then when they reply, send a message back, and be all like, I was sarcastic, you guys are idiots.

    #269515
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wierd…

    #269523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dont know I got mine in a 3 pack.

    #269520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did not forefit! I was going to bed because it was 1:30 am so I was offline

    #269518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got naga from num1rocker. Will ship hades tomorow

    #269514
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    San Jose Man

    #269509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus- 650 Harpus (;-;)Haos-

    #269510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no1 wanna looks at me collection D:

    #268301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you look on page 3 of the quiz, you will see that you had 4 wrong. I answered and got 1 wrong. All of sudden you have two wrong, right after I just had gotten one wrong. The only thing of yours I took was atchbee.

    #269493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Still think haos emily copied most of my answers

    Don't worry. BQ8 comes tomorrow. You'll have much more chances to win.

    Yeah, but can we pm are answers to you, cause I think too many people copy answers

    You copied my answers, I.E gramdma!I never copied, i never once looked at your work, i just watch the episodes!well somebodys become

    #269487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Still think haos emily copied most of my answers

    Don't worry. BQ8 comes tomorrow. You'll have much more chances to win.

    Yeah, but can we pm are answers to you, cause I think too many people copy answers

    #269485
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still think haos emily copied most of my answers

Viewing 15 posts - 29,266 through 29,280 (of 45,228 total)