Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,161 through 29,175 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how come spectra said that dan didnt have any more bakugan if mira gave him three bakugan ???

    and what about those bakugan from freedom run there was at least like

    #269978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well at first dan didn't want(or need)( whichever works best) until drago told him backup would be nice, so dan took them, but never used them(at least he used coin scorpion a few times :P)

    #269971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I may as well post my thoughts on it…Main head- 100% pure AWZM extract right here. SM couldn't have made it any better. Mouth looks like it wont open/close, though, so that's a downer.Side heads- Meh, looks to flat. They could have made the two side heads come out at an angle, think about when the two side heads are closed inside. All that area in the upper half could be the two heads, I can imagine it very easily... But I suck at drawing and stuff, so I can't put that idea to use...Tail- Looks out of place if you ask me...Overall rating- 3/5

    #269921
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i lost to brawler610 2 times salehcool my friend lost

    #269875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah I highly doubt you are the #5 ranked brawler and I don't think you are the best considering in your other strategy topic it looks like you didn't even know how to play correctly. I'd just like to see some proof that you are ranked #5. Anything less than official does not count. And if I recall correctly there is no real official rankings, correct me if I'm wrong.

    Also I can pwn you anyday with my ventus team, so yeah, how are you the best ventus brawler

    #269848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i Lost to Sooner.

    #269847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no i lost good game bye.

    #269846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its not an import

    #269841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open whirlpool 620+200=820 u 710+50=760.

    #269839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope.Bb aquos drago stand 620gs on my card.

    #269837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant ventis not aquos.There I changed it.

    #269835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB ventis scrapper stand 700gs on ur card.

    #269833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open low bridge lowest bakuan wins

    #269828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb aquos neo drago stand 620gs.

    #269827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ahve gotten AlphaPercival s bakugan I am shipping mine tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,161 through 29,175 (of 45,228 total)