Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,041 through 29,055 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #270003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HA HA HA I HAVE ALL YOUR WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)

    #269291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks.

    #270298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh so sad.

    #270312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drago is WAY overobsessed about by most people

    Painfully obvious

    at ours, in the training area the guy asked who's ur fav guy, and this kid said Dan because of Drago, i thought "N00B!"and was wanting to say Monarus < my fav.

    I swear I will call somebody a n00bI WILL PWN ALL N00BS WITH HAOS 2 STRATEGIES. ROAAAR

    #270310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have updated everyone's scores. Also everyone who took the scoreboard into their own hands because they can't be patient please delete your boards.Sooners- I'll need smartguy to confirm that you beat himAnd everyone else you must post links to braw;s or have confirmations instead of just saying "I have ..." or I beat ..."

    #270304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    September 12/13, Ann Arbor, MichiganI shall be there one of those days. I SHALL PWN ALL ZE KNEWBS THEYR ARE

    #270295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think I will just go with the bakugan, the cards are coming out sep. 1st anyways 😛

    #270293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wonder if you get to pick what attribute he is in the game If so im picking aquos.

    #270292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There should be some mention of him in the show. Like at least a little foreshadowing of him in the show somewhere.

    uh huh

    #270291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that is super Sweet ;D

    #270288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a aquos wormquake on ebay.it said on the description that it had zero gs so I bought for 29$when it arrived after 2 weeks I saw that it was just marker painted over the g-power.

    IT SUCKED (badly)

    #270286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a aquos wormquake on ebay.it said on the description that it had zero gs so I bought for 29$when it arrived after 2 weeks I saw that it was just marker painted over the g-power.

    #270285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z7UJWs_Evk[/youtube]😀 Advanceboy22 made this.

    epicfail

    sorry bout dat.i didnt mean to be mean but it did not work

    #270284
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and his evolution :)

    again... hell yeah!

Viewing 15 posts - 29,041 through 29,055 (of 45,228 total)