Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,996 through 29,010 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gc set bb ventus percipal on mine 720gs

    #270480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awwwwwwww!

    #270479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure. I'll battle you. Gate Card set. Oh, by the way, is this a Scoreboard Brawl?

    #270475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is that ur last bakugan can i activate a

    #270459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do u have magnet action

    #269764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I played the bakugan game at the san diego comic-con, leonidas and vladitor are so awesome, and the game is actually really fun for the wii and DS.

    #269843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that would be gay if you couldnt chose ur name, but im sure you can, hey does leonidas have a third form like drago

    I dont think so

    #270441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The only ones I don't really collect is Sub Terra and Haos. Haos is growing on me but just for some looks, cause right now I can't really find a good strategy for them. And as for Sub Terra, I just don't like the brown.

    Well for me I dont collect subterra at all, I have like 5, and I am not a big fan of aquos. My faves in order are ventus and haos. I dont really care for pyrus or darkus, but I dont hate them, theyre just inbetween.

    #270470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ?Hola, como estas?

    #261476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I stick to ventus, yet my pyrus collection is somewhat big?

    #270454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep. theres elfin ventus and altair ventus

    Really, I have never seen ventus altair, to target!!!!, no really, I have to return something

    #270468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep. theres elfin ventus and altair ventus

    #270466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yo

    #270465
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Combat Sets are Target exclusives. I see a lot of the 1st 4 versions on my local target shelves.

    Are there any ventus ones?

    #270462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    670gs and on mine

Viewing 15 posts - 28,996 through 29,010 (of 45,228 total)