Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,846 through 28,860 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my ventus reaper 250gs

    #270789
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your now at 400g's but now I'll do this. Trap activate haos scorpion. Switch to aquos. Ability activate aquos. You have to put your griffon into your unused pile and replace with another bakugan from your unused pile. Who will it be?

    #270785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ya

    #270784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You wanna activate anything else?

    #270783
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ya i figured that out

    #270782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No that's if I win by 100 or more g's.

    #270781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope and

    #270779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright gate open High Voltage we both get 250g's so I'm 90g's ahead of you. Got anything?

    #270778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u ther

    #270777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh. Well it's alright because I know where I can find out what it says.

    #270776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb pyres griffion 250gs

    #270774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Bakugan brawl 340g Haos Elfin stand on my card.

    #270773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #270772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. If you want to there's nothing to lose. Your up first.

    #270771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow that looks kick ass. Hey I saw how it comes with Gauntlet Power Blast. Could you tell us what it's text box says?

Viewing 15 posts - 28,846 through 28,860 (of 45,228 total)